2007年11月8日 星期四

來自高層的email

今天, 收到一個這樣的 email :

-----------------------------------------
Subject : [Fwd: failure notice]
Hi all,

I could not send the email out to 員工B with the below message received from the mail server. I am not really sure what happened. Could MIS explain to me what is the reason? and 員工A, could you pass the new doc to 員工B for me? Thanks!

Regards,
高層

The following are the headers for this message/rfc822 message.
Date: 7 Nov 2007 22:03:31 +0800
Subject: failure notice
From: MAILER-DAEMON@mail.mycompany.com
To: 高層@mycompany.com
2.1 unnamed [text/plain] 49.36 KB
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.mycompany.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<員工B@mycompany.com>:
maildrop: maildir over quota.
.....

---------------------------------------------
不過,我返工前同事A覆了....

Subject : Re: [Fwd: failure notice]

Thanks 高層.
員工B mailbox was full. he is in the process of cleaning up now.

thx,
員工A
--------------------------------------

究竟高層是不會看英文, 還是看到那裡呢?

沒有留言: