2007年11月27日 星期二

old email(1)

glink 好耐之前比 CPCNet 買左, 佢地而家 migrate 左 d service, 對我地呢d 超舊客戶愛理不理咁, 我問佢想 download 返個 account D 野, 佢剩係識答 email....

有興趣可看看以下的電郵.

First Letter I send:
Hi,

My Customer ID is XXXXXXX.
I have a problem to control my account since the web site of www.glink.net.hk being changed to http://www.cpcnet.com/, I couldn't find any possible way for my account login from this site. Besides, the "ssh", "ftp" and "telnet" service seems blocked from "glink.net.hk". I do totally lost the control of my account, and the result is my email box seems over quota now, please tell me how to due with that, thankyou very much!

Ref :
-------------------------

MAILER-DAEMON@cmail07.cpcnet-hk.com 寄給 我

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at cmail07.cpcnet-hk.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

:
maildrop: maildir over quota.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HelpDesk reply :
Dear Mr.XXXXX,

Kindly note that the cause of the mail box over quota can be lots of emails crash into your email box at the same time or the configuration of "leave a copy in server" was set in your email tools. Please help to log on to webmail.email.hk.net with your entire email address and password to delete some useless email such as spam mail to normalize the quota. Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
Ken Li
Customer Service Center
CPCNet Hong Kong Limited
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually they look like don't understand my problem, so I reply :

Hi,
Thankyou so much for your reply, but my main problem is I can't login to your email system, I do go to the webmail.email.hk.net, I input my Email address : xxxxx@glink.net.hk and input the password, however, it keep prompting me "Unknown user or password incorrect.", how could I get the correct password and login to the system? Please help, thankyou very much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helpdesk reply again :
Would you please provide us your email address password for testing?

Should you have any enquiry or need further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Hotline: 2331 8930 / 2331 8931 or email to help@cpcnet.com.

Best Regards,
Money Qian

------------------------------------------------------
O, great, at least they know I couldn't login

So I rpely with password as those data store at their server were not that important, and no secret inside :

Hi,
Sure, my email address is xxxxx@glink.net.hk, password is PPPPPP!
Thanks for your help!
------------------------------------
Then Helpdesk reply again :

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

Pls be informed that we have tested your password and found it was incorrect. Since the Glink service migrated to our new email server on May 2007. The password is reset again and notification email was sent to every customer before then, do you have the notification email with the new password on hand? You can check the password via the letter, if no, please help to fill in your change password request and send back to us by fax#852-22190632

----------------------------------

OMG, play so long then tell me need "check the password via the letter".....

沒有留言: