2007年11月27日 星期二

old email(2)

不過, 有趣的是, 我最後不用 "via letter" 也拿到新的 password.

可是, 我要的是我 account 內的 data 啊...
於是我寫了這封 :
Hi,

My customer ID is XXXXXXX, thankyou so much for the help on access the email account, I do finally asked the Customer service hotline and get the password. Besides, I do deleted most of the email to solve the email quota over problem. However, I would like to ask about is there any "email foward" setting that I could apply to forward the email out for me to manage them in a central place? Besides, before the migration of system on Glink and CPCNet, I do have FTP, SSH and TELENT access for my account, which allow me to upload/download files and setting my webpage. How could I access these services now? Thankyou for your kind attention!

--------------------------------------

First reply (look like auto reply....)

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your email. Kindly be informed that our engineers are checking on your case and we will keep you update. Many thanks.


Best Regards,
Benny Xiao
-------------------------------------------
and then .... reply again

Dear Valued Customer,

"email forward" issue
"Email Forward" is provided in Email Web Admin which is can let the email message forwards to your specific email address. please help to login EWA to configurate.
http://emailadmin.selfcare.cpcnet-hk.com/

"FTP, SSH and TELENT" issue
Both of them will not be provide for your mail box, please use pop3 or webmail access for alternative.

Should you have any enquiry or need further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Hotline: 2331 8930 / 2331 8931 or email to help@cpcnet.com.

Best Regards,
Money Qian
------------------------------------------
I think, o, not bad, can set auto-forward by myself. However, it is not the fact....

see my next email :

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. However, I follow the link you posted, and login to the Email Administration page, it only provide "Auto Reply Configuration", "Change Password" and "Logout" function, I could not find the "Email forward" tag, please see the attachment : cpc_step1.jpg and cpc_step2.jpg, thanks for your kind attention!

For second question, I am not requesting to open FTP, SSH or TELNET services, I just wonder is there any method that I could get back all the files on my account which provided by glink.net.hk before system mirgation. I could still browse the website by : http://www.glink.net.hk/~xxxxx, (please see attachment : webpage.jpg). However, I have no idea how to get back the files that stored in my account. Please help, thanks in advance.

-------------------------------

and the last reply from them :

Dear Valued Customer,

For your request, would you please fill in the attached form and send back to us by fax#852-22190632 or email to help@cpcnet.com? We can help you to change the password or set email forwarding.

Should you have any enquiry or need further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Hotline: 2331 8930 / 2331 8931 or email to help@cpcnet.com.

Best Regards,
Money Qian
--------------------------------

??? 咁即係點? 我看過張 form, 係可以申請 email forward, 但係點拿返 d file...我真係唔知囉...唉!
glink 個 server, 都係時日無多架喇, 無計啦...

沒有留言: